I Think Fashion

My photo
London / New York
Think Fashion. Live Fashion. Breathe Fashion. We are two fabulous girls living in the fashion capitals of the world.

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Spin Spin Silver..

I don't have much time, so I'll make this a quick post.
I recently went to watch my first Cirque Du Soleil show, Quidam; with a friend on her birthday, but I'll skip over my ranty show reviews and get onto the awesome costume design - my favourite was The Diabolo Girls. The costume was strangely familiar at first glance, I couldn't help but wonder...

If Tin Man from The Wizard of Oz and Miu Miu's '08 S/S collection had a baby....
Is this how it would look like?I just love how the skirt spin and float around the waist when they twirl around with the Diabolos.

Which reminds me.. I still have a pair of silver semi-sheer leggings from mango that hasn't seen much of daylight.. (i just took them out to try with my sandals. summer please come soon!)
love, manda

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice flats!

www.balmainbazaar.blogspot.com