I Think Fashion

My photo
London / New York
Think Fashion. Live Fashion. Breathe Fashion. We are two fabulous girls living in the fashion capitals of the world.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

wait for it!

sorry about the non-posts, guys. Amanda's going through a pretty hectic period, what with her fashion school applications and all :) and i have a busy schedule of freshman year classes, but i'm going to try to keep up the blogging as much as possible. i have an exciting new blog post about ASIAN FASHION coming soon ( around Friday, I'd say) and New York fashion week is once again looming so when it starts I'll also try my best to blog more regularly! Do not fret, Ithinkfashion is still alive! a great looking peek from the Marc Jacobs s/s 09 catalogue for you guys :





posted by May

0 comments: