I Think Fashion

My photo
London / New York
Think Fashion. Live Fashion. Breathe Fashion. We are two fabulous girls living in the fashion capitals of the world.

Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Cocktail

Holiday season is upon us, and I'm sure all of you are starting to furious online shop-- probably not for presents ( who cares about other people, really?) but to hunt for that perfect cocktail dress that will make you the star of every Christmas party. I have to say that inside me is a little bit of a traditionalist, and I've always craved a typical little jewel-toned cocktail dress to wear to holiday parties. But how to stand out and look more fabulous than everyone else when wearing something so conventional? Look no further, the perfect solution is here!

ASOS presents us with the cutest, most adorable short purple cocktail tube dress-- with extremely unique stand-out cage detail!





no need to worry you'll look like everybody else at the party- this dress is traditional and modern at the same time! what a perfect buy. let the festivities begin!

Posted by May

0 comments: